Digital Marketing Manager
ZuluTrade is recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager,
to be based in Piraeus, Greece.
- ZuluTrade is the company which democratized trading, by providing the opportunity to investors world-wide to benefit from the trading expertise of others through its proprietary innovative platform. Innovation, customer-focus, ownership and collaboration consistently drive our thirst for excellence and make us a leader in the field for 11 years.
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to lead and implement the marketing strategy for ZuluTrade Group of Companies. In this role, you will report directly to the Management Team, and collaborate closely with stakeholders from all group companies and business units. Your seniority level goes with offering strategic guidance and partnership to our Top Management, while also demonstrating hands on attitude and strong delivery ability.
- Identifying global marketing strategy for the entire range of ZuluTrade Group brands.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness; recommending new and creative growth strategies.
- Holding responsibility for product launching marketing activities, remarketing and/or loyalty campaigns.
- Formulating, planning and implementing all web, SEO/SEM, email marketing/ newsletter, digital campaigns and social media strategy.
- Creating or revising content for the Group’s web-sites.
- Managing online media buying (CPA, CPC, CPM, CPL) and customer acquisition programs.
- Evaluate and report performance of digital marketing campaigns and internet media properties; identify trends and insights, and optimize performance and ad spending respectively.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or Communications. A relevant Master’s degree or international certifications will be appreciated.
- 10+ years of experience, 5+ of which being hands-on in digital marketing.
- Ideally, previous experience in technology and retail industries.
- Previous experience in online media buying and customer acquisition programs.
- CRM & database management experience.
- A talented copywriter in English language – being a bilingual or nearly bilingual.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills combined with ability to adjust communication style depending on the audience.
- Both highly strategic and hands on, with strong commitment and delivery ability.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, demonstrating clarity and confidence.
- Attentive and proactive, organizing and implementing your work according to business needs.
- Fun, adaptable, easy to work with, a real team player and positivity advocate.
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience.
- Company health insurance.
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package.
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities.
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.