Digital Marketing Manager
høly is recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We are a community that celebrates creation, while being devoted to perfection. We are imagineers in search of authentic brands and statements, arrogants against past or future gods, vigils constantly ready to pull the trigger.
We are fearless doubters of limits and we are looking for creative and eager problem-solvers to share our dream to re-create what is known so far in the creative business. Being sick of advertising agencies’ manuals and outdated processes, we are surely digged in serving nothing but aesthetics and functionality in the most innovative way possible.
- Devising engaging and motivational strategies.
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting improvements.
- Developing and managing web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display ad campaigns.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Reviewing new technologies and digital marketing trends.
- Experience in identifying target audiences.
- Creativity in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform & motivate.
- Speed & systematic approach.
- Persistence in detail & perfectionism.
- Showing initiative.
- Innovative & daring suggestions.
- Teamwork & cooperation.
- Finding solutions that save time & contribute to raising brand awareness and establishing digital presence.
- Understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practicesv
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords & Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
The following will be a plus:
- Work experience in creative agency.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Send your Documentation online at holy.gd.