Digital Marketing Associate
PeopleCert is recruiting a Digital Marketing Associate, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- The Digital Marketing Associate is responsible for all digital marketing activity for PeopleCert which includes the planning, execution and evaluation of digital marketing strategy and campaigns, email marketing and content management on company websites, microsites, social media platforms and more.
- Plans, coordinates, executes, and evaluates digital marketing campaigns.
- Builds, deploys, and evaluates email marketing campaigns in Sitecore.
- Applies, and continuously develops expertise across mediums such as Search Engine Management (SEM), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Search Campaigns (PPC), Google Display Network and Remarketing. and other forms of Digital Advertising, Social Media Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube).
- Coordinates advanced audience targeting and customer segmentation for digital campaigns.
- Coordinates A/B testing and other experiential techniques for performance and content improvement.
- Works with and evaluates data and contributes to CRM best practice.
- Manages content in CMS platforms (such as SharePoint, SiteCore and WordPress), and applies updates and corrections in HTML, as and where appropriate.
- Develops microsites and webpages adhering to good design principles.
- Collaborates with content contributors, writers, designers, and stakeholders for the implementation of content in digital media and online properties.
- Researches, shares, applies, and continuously develops digital marketing best practice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Computer Science-oriented background with a good understanding of Marketing principles.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing across a wide range of implementations.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience with CMS and CRM platforms.
- Google AdWords and Analytics certified.
- Prioritisation and project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Extra languages desired.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organised, self-driven, flexible, and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.