Digital Marketing Assistant
Generation Y is recruiting a Digital Marketing Assistant,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks, Digital Marketing Assistant.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing department.
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information such as budget spreadsheets.
- Assisting with the production of marketing material and literature.
- Coordination and organization of production for the implementation of digital marketing plans.
- Participation in formulating monitoring and implementation of the marketing plan of online actions.
- University or College Degree In Marketing / Web Marketing.
- Equivalent work experience 1 years.
- Excellent writing, copywriting and editing skills.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language both written & spoken.
- Knowledge of Internet search and SEO methods.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, World, Excel, Powerpoint,) and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram).
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Strong administration, organizational skills and teamwork skills.
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo