Generation Y is recruiting a Digital Copywriter, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks Digital Copywriter.
- Brainstorm copy ideas for a client's ad materials.
- Craft the perfect strategic voice for the client.
- Create and manage ongoing social media content.
- Contribute original ideas for ad campaigns.
- Assisting with business pitches to win new clients or projects.
- Ability to write catchy, persuasive copy that sells every client's products or services.
- Understanding what the client needs by obtaining a clear brief.
- Editing your own and others' writing.
- Writing compelling texts with the distinct tone of voice of each brand.
- Focus copy and content creation on driving improved engagement and brand loyalty.
- Assist with conception, presentation and implementation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with marketing to produce ad copies and SEO optimized texts.
- Collaborate with designers and UX team members to produce texts for landing pages, images etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related fiel.
- 3-4 years of copywriting.
- Proficiency in the Greek and English language.
- Agency experience.
- Creativity and team player.
- Search Engine Optimization experience.
- Very strong Writing, Proofreading, and Editing skills.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation skills.
- Strong listening skills, so that you can understand what the client wants and effectively develop a project brief.
- Excellent writing ability, including the ability to write in different styles.
- Good research and analytical skills to gain an accurate understanding of the subject in question.
- The organisational ability to manage multiple projects, often to tight deadlines.
- A creative approach, both in coming up with ideas for new projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be working with a range of clients as well as creative and marketing team members.
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo