Digital Account Manager
Generation Y is recruiting a Digital Account Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Generation Y, established in 2000, is a fast growing company, expanding in both services and international markets we operate in. Generation Y is involved in the fields of E-Marketing and Business Consultancy. Our primary objective is to provide its clientele, (corporate or private individuals) with integrated business solutions that deliver the desired results, via electronic advertising services or business consultancy. With more than 100 in-house employees, offices in 5 countries and a network of industry specialist associates, we offer a broad spectrum of expertise.
- Generation Y – International eBusiness Experts, a well-established and highly successful interactive agency based in Athens, Greece, seeks Digital Account Manager.
- To build strong, long-lasting relationships with customers by long term planning and understanding of the customers’ business in addition to solid knowledge of the competitive market in which the retailer operates.
- Being the vital link between the company and the clients.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts.
- Develop forward thinking, data-driven analysis and recommendations that align with client goals.
- Troubleshoot challenging operational requests.
- Support and execute on client's vision and strategy.
- Controlling the resources of the company, such as briefing designers, coordinating the developers team.
- Managing client expectations and the capacity of your company to deliver these expectations.
- Managing the client requirements & objectives.
- Maintaining and developing highest standards of client relations & client engagement.
- Ensuring clients receive quality regular updates & reports showing project plans, objectives, KPI’s, work completed & results.
- Finding new opportunities within existing clients & up selling Generation Y services and products.
- University or College Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Sales / Account Management experience within a digital agency.
- Equivalent work experience 2 years.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross-functional project teams.
- Solid leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Fulfilled military obligations.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
- A relaxed working atmosphere.
- Personalised working station.
- Continuous training.
- Free tickets to seminars.
- Possible trips around Greece or Europe.
- Free coffee.
- All applications are being handled in full confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curricuum Vitae
- Recent photo