Warply is recruiting a DevOps, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Warply is a mobile marketing toolbox that powers up monetization, loyalty and engagement.
With Warply brands can take control of their communication channel, directly talk to customers by sending direct marketing campaigns to their Smartphones.
- We are looking for a talented DevOps to join the Warply team in Athens. If your interests vary among Software engineering, Quality Assurance and Technology Operations, then this is the job for you.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for deployment, management, tooling and visibility of both our internal and external customers.
- Work with a state-of-the-art stack that includes PostgreSQL, Redis, Nginx, uwsgi, linux VMs on AWS, Cassandra, Dask, Kafka.
- B.S. in Computer Science or demonstrated experience building applications using Scala, Python or Node.
- At least a year of experience as a software developer, or significant exposure to programming at university or open source projects.
- Experience with software development practices, including use of code repositories, issue and bug tracking.
- Perform infrastructure service implementations, performance analysis, optimisation, monitoring, and problem resolution.
- Working knowledge of MESOS/YARN, memory and NoSQL databases.
- Mentor junior administrators and perform code reviews.
- Strong data structure knowledge.
- Experience with best practices in functional and unit testing scenarios.
- Experience of working for a big client portfolio, consisting of top-tier brands, apps and publishers.
- High-growth potential and skills development.
- Creative and fast-paced working environment with offices in downtown Athens.
- Competitive Salary 24k-36k per year, depending on skills.
- Quarterly attributed bonus based on targets.
- Paid vacations and access to office gym.
- Contact us for more details or apply with your CV, cover letter and git account at: email@example.com.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Git account