UniSystems is recruiting a DevOps Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Our Technical Support & Automation team is currently working on a number of exciting projects and is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team!
- Design Systems and Infrastructure Architecture for complex Web Based Enterprise Applications.
- Utilize Service Management systems for providing Services at the highest level under ITSM principles in order to meet Service Level targets.
- Administer and Maintain web based critical software applications.
- Deploy complex applications and resolve relative issues.
- Infrastructure Testing, Investigation and fault finding.
- Collaborate closely with Development or Systems teams to provide flawless operation of Web Based Enterprise Applications.
- Design and Implement of Automation for deployment and infrastructure implementations.
- Configure products and systems.
- Create and Maintain Technical Documentation.
- Ensure smooth communications with the clients and colleagues.
- Provide technical know-how and consulting to colleagues.
- University/College degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in:
- Configuration management/deployment tools like Subversion, Git, Maven, etc.
- Implementing automation scripts using industry tools like Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Ansible.
- Administering/configuring popular Application/Web Servers like Tomcat, Apache, WildFly, WebLogic in common Linux distributions like Ubuntu, RHEL and CentOS.
- Familiarity with Service Management principles and systems Service Management systems.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (written and verbal).
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Experience in Docker containers and container management platforms (Kubernetes, OpenShift).
- Experience in Administration of widespread Databases (Oracle, MySql, SQLServer).
- Certification in any of the above mentioned technologies.
- Project management using tools JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience in virtualization technologies, Reverse Proxies, Load Balancers and Firewalls.
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Professional development through agile methodologies, coaching, trainings and certifications.
- Private Health Insurance Plan for employees and their family members.
- Mobile and data plan.
- Restaurant area, free coffee and tea and candy vending machines.
- Fitness activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.