Epignosis is recruiting a DevOps Engineer, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Epignosis is a leading technology vendor specializing in eLearning solutions. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, Epignosis builds training software to help companies of all sizes deliver online training easier and at a reasonable price.
We are a growing, profitable tech firm with offices in San Francisco, London, Athens, Lefkosia and Heraklion. Our product portfolio includes TalentLMS, a popular cloud based LMS for companies of all sizes, eFront, a cutting-edge enterprise grade LMS, and TalentCards, a mobile microlearning solution. We strive to balance usability, simplicity and fit-to-purpose solutions, paired with robustness and strong potential. We firmly believe that great companies are built on empathy, integrity, diversity & simplicity.
- In order to expand our offerings and services, we need to scale up our Infrastructure team. Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to join our DevOps team and use cutting-edge tools and processes to optimize the deployment, automation, management, and monitoring of our services.
- Manage our cloud infrastructure over Amazon and Rackspace.
- Ensure maximum uptime for our SaaS infrastructure.
- Monitor and alert based on system metrics, analysis of logfiles and custom alert rules.
- Collaborate with the development team around products deployment, security and availability.
- Propose, compare and evaluate different infrastructure options and service deployments.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Strong experience with cloud providers like AWS and Rackspace.
- Strong experience with Apache and Mysql.
- Experience with tools like Nagios, Elastic Stack and Docker.
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Knowledge of systems engineering & security operations.
- Experience with micro-services architecture and message brokering (e.g. rabbitmq).
- Bonus points for experience with IPS/IDS.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Private health insurance plan.
- Ticket restaurant benefits.
- Gorgeous office space.
- Professional and personal development.
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals.
- ..and balance -- i.e., We go big AND we go home.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.