Database & Reporting Engineer
ZuluTrade is recruiting a Database & Reporting Engineer,
to be based in Piraeus, Greece.
- ZuluTrade is the company which democratized trading, by providing the opportunity to investors world-wide to benefit from the trading expertise of others through its proprietary innovative platform. Innovation, customer-focus, ownership and collaboration consistently drive our thirst for excellence and make us a leader in the field for 11 years.
- We are looking for an open-minded and passionate Database & Reporting Engineer to join our Reporting and Analytics team. As part of the team, you will be building database models and ETL processes to gather, transform and store data from internal and external sources. You will be working closely with Sales, Marketing and Technology teams to produce reports, visualizations and metrics to support business users.
- Analyze and implement solutions to satisfy compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Maintain and enrich the existing reporting data schema and internal SQL/NoSQL database systems.
- Create and support Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) processes.
- Design, develop and maintain KPIs, reports, and dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, experience with MySQL will be considered a plus.
- Good knowledge of process automation and data extraction tools (ETL), experience with Talend will be considered a plus.
- Knowledge of Linux environment and scripting.
- Experience with Business Intelligence packages will be considered a plus.
- Ability to communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Competitive salary, directly dependent on candidate's profile and experience.
- Company health insurance.
- Potential of participating in the Employee Stock Option package.
- Remarkable working space at central location of Piraeus including facilities.
- Friendly environment comprising young, enthusiastic, multi-national staff.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional learning and growth (workshops/ conferences, technology books, engineering meetings etc).
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.