Data Processing Intern
Signal Maritime is recruiting a Data Processing Intern, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Signal Maritime is a commercial ship management company with a twist. A spin-off from Thenamaris Ships Management, a company that has been setting industry standards for approximately 40 years, we aim to bring together shipping best practice with internet-age advanced analytics and management methods.
The company’s focus is placed on producing sustainable, responsive, high-performance commercial management for a growing, modern fleet.
The leadership team comprises the former joint CEO of Thenamaris, the former chartering manager, three other senior ex-Thenamaris executives and an experienced banker, boasting a total collective experience of more than fifty years in ship management at the highest level. The differentiating start-up mix is completed by strategists, energy market analysts, data scientists and developers.
- Signal Ocean, a well-funded (post Series A), AI-powered SaaS start-up in the maritime transportation sector, is currently looking for self-driven, fast-learning individuals with a passion for technology to join our Strategy function in Athens for an internship of 4-6 months.
This opportunity is ideal for all of those who are either in undergraduate level or recent graduates, willing to learn and prepare themselves for a career in the shipping and oil industry.
So, if you have a passion for data, technology and problem-solving, then we would love to hear from you.
- Create structured data sets from unstructured sources.
- Collect, compile and validate data and information.
- Manage and ensure efficient precise data entry and quality.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Enthusiasm about oil & shipping industries.
- Computer literate with ability to work with numbers.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Strict adherence to Confidentiality, Intellectual Property and Non-Compete provisions is expected.
- The interview process may include a short quiz to help us better appreciate your knowledge and the way you think.
- Through this internship, you will gain valuable experience in a challenging, high-pace environment, collaborating and developing yourself amongst a young, competent and highly-driven team, engaged in an innovative and ambitious business plan. Through your tasks you will be introduced to basic terms and gain understanding in concepts of the shipping domain.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.