Welcome is recruiting a Data Analyst, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- We are looking for a talented and committed Data Analyst to expand our BI & Analytics team. With your ability to interpret data and extract meaningful insights to support data-driven decisions you will play a major role in scaling Welcome into a globally recognized brand. You have a great opportunity to join a fast growing company, in a highly collaborative environment.
- Develop and maintain automated dashboards to continuously monitor business performance.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their data needs and propose possible solutions.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses using statistical methods to support stakeholders with data driver decisions.
- Define effective and actionable KPIs to manage, control and achieve desired business results.
- Work closely with data engineers to secure data requirements for current and future analytical needs.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Analyst position.
- Proven hands-on experience with data visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, etc.).
- Strong SQL skills and experience working with relational databases, as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis using statistical packages (R, Python, etc.).
- Experience in data mining and manipulation of large disparate datasets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy with attention to detail.
- Effective organizational and planning skills to deal with different projects and stakeholders.
- Competitive salary.
- An amazing workspace, filled with most energetic and hardworking people in the industry.
- Snack-filled kitchen.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.