Customer Support Specialist
Welcome is recruiting a Customer Support Specialist,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- We make every new city feel like home! Welcome acts like your personal travel concierge covering all your in-destination requests starting from the very first one, the pickup from the airport.
We are a strong and lean team, building a global travel company. Welcome launched in the beginning of 2015 Athens, Greece, will welcome more than 1,000,000 travelers in 2019, grows with more than 150% per year, has the highest customer satisfaction score in the travel industry surpassing Airbnb and Tripadvisor (+86 NPS), and is currently expanding in many more cities.
- The voice of our company, Welcome’s front line, the direct connection between our customers and our business, this role is key to retaining the customers close and extracting more value from them.
Moreover, the Customer Service Specialist is also responsible for promoting all our company’s products & benefits to our customers in order to help them explore their destination to its full potential.
- Creates an exceptional, friendly, personalized experience for each of our customers.
- Provides information about Welcome’s products and services and promotes a tailored experience based on the customers’ destination and needs.
- Provides timely and empathetic support, handling problems by working cross-functionally to find prompt resolutions.
- Identifies and reports on new trends based on customer feedback.
- Manages inbound/outbound calls from customers and drivers and promotes new tours and destinations.
- Replies to emails, following requests in a timely manner.
- 2+ years experience in customer service.
- Experience in travel or transportation companies is desirable.
- Experience with web -based customer support applications.
- Dependable and punctual, with strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong writing skills and a keen eye for detail.Native or fluent.
- English speaker. Additional languages spoken will be a plus.
- Advanced problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Friendly and upbeat personality.
- A Competitive salary.
- 5 workdays a week/ 2 days off (rotating shifts).
- An amazing workspace, filled with energetic people.
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- Snacks, refreshments & fruits.
- Monthly company drinks & activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.