Customer Support Helpline Engineer
SingularLogic is recruiting a Customer Support Helpline
Engineer, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- SingularLogic is the No 1 Greek Software Vendor and one of the largest Integrated IT Solutions Group in Greece.
Its activities comprise of the development and distribution of business software applications, design and implementation of Integrated IT Solutions for large enterprises of the private and public sector, including distribution and support of well-established international IT products.
- SingularLogic in the context of its continuous growth and development, is seeking for a high caliber professional for the following position: Customer Support Helpline Engineer.
- Provide First level support in order to assist users in resolving software/hardware/system related issues by phone and remote.
- Provide workaround steps for customers to prevent or minimize impact of problem reported.
- Remotely investigate and address issues using remote access tools.
- Confirms support contract status and determines whether requested support is in scope of the contract.
- Processing requests received via telephone, email or ticketing system.
- Degree in IT field, Electronic Engineer.
- The candidate should demonstrate good engineering and problem solving understanding.
- Advanced business writing and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English.
- Very good level of analytical and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent Communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritize.
- Team working attitude.
- At least 1 year experience providing end user support in an IT/computer-related field ideally in Support services, will be considered as an asset.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
- All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.