Customer Success Associate
Epignosis is recruiting a Customer Success Associate,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Epignosis is a leading technology vendor specializing in eLearning solutions. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, Epignosis builds training software to help companies of all sizes deliver online training easier and at a reasonable price.
We are a growing, profitable tech firm with offices in San Francisco, London, Athens, Lefkosia and Heraklion. Our product portfolio includes TalentLMS, a popular cloud based LMS for companies of all sizes, eFront, a cutting-edge enterprise grade LMS, and TalentCards, a mobile microlearning solution. We strive to balance usability, simplicity and fit-to-purpose solutions, paired with robustness and strong potential. We firmly believe that great companies are built on empathy, integrity, diversity & simplicity.
- In this role, you’ll manage a number of accounts to help our customers stay engaged, and ultimately, help our business continue to grow. You’ll make sure our customers are using our product in the best way to keep our retention rates strong. You’ll report to a Customer Success Manager and work together to reduce churn, increase product adoption and customer loyalty.
- Welcome committee. Onboarding can make or break the customer experience. So, you’ll spend the majority of your day helping new customers use our platform for the first time. You’ll find the best way to structure their training portal according to their needs and guide them through the platform so they feel confident (and happy!) to use it on their own.
- Product support. You’ll answer general usability questions via email or scheduled conference calls. Your replies will help customers use our platform in the most effective way and you’ll encourage them to use certain features to get the best value from our product.
- Support before they need it. You’ll put the word “pro” in proactive.You’ll monitor the way our customers are using their training portal, and recommend ways they can make changes ...before an issue arises and they reach out to you.
- Feedback collector. Feedback is what makes us better. You’ll be responsible for collecting customer feedback on our products and services so that our Product, Sales and Marketing teams can develop a better user experience.
- Yes, and reports too. You’ll help our Customer Success Manager prepare accurate and timely reports every week. These reports help give us a sense of how our customers are doing, how the customer success team is doing and what we can improve going forward. It’s great, promise.
- Fluent in English. You have an excellent command of both written and spoken English. Bonus points if you’re a native speaker.
- Done this before. You’ve got experience in either account management or customer service. You know what’s it’s like to handle expectations, solve problems and build positive relationships with a diverse group of people
- Not a nine to fiver. You’re at your best with a flexible work schedule and like having the freedom to work from home. With us, your work hours will vary according to your scheduled conference calls. (And most of these happen in time zones different to Athens!) Some days you’ll work from home. Other times, you’ll come in late and leave later than the rest of the team. For you, that’s bliss.
- Traits of a diplomat. You’re a clear, constructive and articulate communicator and have a passion for delighting customers.
- Calm, cool and collected. You’re emotionally intelligent and have the ability to remain calm in challenging and/or highly charged situations.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Private health insurance plan.
- Ticket restaurant benefits.
- Gorgeous office space.
- Lots of opportunities for professional and personal development.
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals.
- ..and balance -- i.e., We go big AND we go home.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.