Customer Service Professional
Barilla is recruiting a Customer Service Professional, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Barilla is an Italian family-owned food company. Established in 1877, it’s now an international Group present in more than 100 countries.
A world leader in the markets of pasta and ready–to–use sauces in continental Europe, bakery products in Italy and crispbread in Scandinavia, the Barilla Group is recognized worldwide as a symbol of Italian know–how.
Barilla was founded in 1877 in Parma as a shop producing pasta and bread. Today is one of the leading Italian food groups, leader in the world pasta market, in pasta sauces in continental Europe, in bakery products in Italy and in crispbreads in Scandinavia. Barilla is a Group made up of more than 8,000 people of different nationalities and cultures. Barilla, has always linked its development to People’s wellbeing and to the Communities in which it operates, believes food is a joyful convivial experience, taste, a form of sharing and caring.
- Barilla G. & R. Fratelli wants to recruit a Customer Service Professional, based in Athens. The individual will report to Customer Service & Logistics Manager.
The individual is responsible to support Demand Planning activities & coordinate Customer Service function in line with the directions of Customer Service & Logistics Manager, with a fixed term (6 months) agreement.
- Participate in Demand Planning.
- Support Customer Service Development project.
- Aim to effective customer management and high customer satisfaction.
- Participate in the Decomplexity project.
- Work closely with other units such as Marketing, Trade marketing, Warehouse in order to achieve optimization of all Planning & CS procedures.
- 1-2 years of experience in relevant position.
- Master Degree in Business, Finance or Marketing Studies.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel-advanced).
- Strong analytical & numerical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- Temporary, 6 month contract.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.