Customer Service Agent
Nestlé is recruiting a Customer Service Agent, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- As the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness , we are committed to improving the lives of people every day, wherever they are.
We try that our products are more tasty and healthier choices that will help our customers take care of themselves and their families, thus gaining their confidence and their recommendations to others.
The fulfillment of this our commitment gives the opportunity to create a long-term, sustainable value for our consumers and customers, our communities, our shareholders and our employees.
- Execute planned outgoing calls for order capturing.
- Answer incoming calls for orders.
- Enter orders in the system.
- Execute billing for invoices and issue credit notes for returns & refusals.
- Communicate promotions to customers aiming to increase sales.
- Maintain Customer Relationship Customer platform.
- Receive claims and requests from customers.
- University Degree in Economics or any other related field.
- Strong PC knowledge (Advanced MS office).
- Good communication and negotiation skills, hard-worker,
self-motivation, good priority setting skills.
- Fluency in Greek & English.
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Any previous experience as telesales and/or customer service representative.
- SAP Knowledge.
- Location: Nestlé Professional premises, Koropi
- 6month contract.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.