Customer Service Agent Chinese Speaking
PeopleCert is recruiting a Customer Service Agent
Chinese Speaking, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in certification industry. We certify professionals on highly-valued methodologies and essential business skills.
The Customer Service Agent is responsible for dealing with and properly responding to customers’ technical or product enquiries by handling inbound and outbound international calls. PeopleCert customer support services may be provided through chat, phone or e-mails. The Customer Service department operates in rotating shifts.
- Ensures that customer enquiries are dealt with in accordance with the performance and service standards as laid down by PeopleCert.
- Ensures that relevant correspondence is handled within the set KPI standards.
- Ensures that all complaints and enquiries relating to the work are answered in accordance with set procedures and guidelines.
- Monitors, delegates and answers all queues from inbound requests i.e. email, chat and phone within set KPI standards.
- Works effectively in a team environment and liaises with other teams, in order to get the job done and reach the best possible results.
- Carries out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones.
- Bachelor’s degree any discipline.
- Minimum 1-year experience in similar position/ function.
- Passionate with Customer Service.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2), very good knowledge of Chinese (conversational level).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
- Prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields would be consdidered an advantage.
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advance level certification would be considered a plus.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις