Customer Marketing & Planning (CP&A) Executive
Diageo is recruiting a Customer Marketing & Planning (CP&A) Executive, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Translate Strategy into a winning commercial plan
- Translate channel strategy and develop a detailed discounts activation plan with specific KPIs, measurement milestones and investment breakdown.
- Collaborate with sales in exchanging feedback regarding mechanics and timings that safeguard balance with customers. Customize growth drivers activation for priority customers.
- Develops channel, customer, competition and category understanding, that are fully alligned with the proposed plan for the channel. Provides proposals for building in plan identified opportunities.
- Develop necessary guideliness or tools (eg Generic Customer Propositions) to enhance sales force negotiation ability with customers.
- Leverages feedback to propose any necessary changes in channel plan in time.
- Ensure activation is supported with best in class material. Engage with agency and guarantee the material delivered on time and full for implementation.
Monitor & Evaluate
- Monitors and evaluates progress / performance of channel plans, proposes course corrections when necessary.
- Lead channel M&E in collaboration with NRM. Codify learnings and incorporate them into the promotional planning. Engage sales team into the benefits and learnings of promotional effectiveness.
- Budget tracking & control (discounts and A&P). Handling of actual credit notes and invoices and further collaboration with Finance team for budget alignment and processing.
Channel activation and promotional plans
- Cut-off dates for lead times for execution.
- Execute decisions for promotional activity.
- Give priority insights for channel activation.
- Budget tracking of expenditure within Commercial Planning controlled commercial A&P and promotional discounts.
- Customer focus & Commerce acumen.
- Great results orientation.
- Identify clear priorities and focus on them at all times.
- Solutions orientation.
- Relationship builder.
- Project management skills.
- Good analytical/ MS skills , very good presentation skills, commercial drive.
- Previous channel / customer environment experience is desirable with experience in the Diageo way of selling, customer propositions (minimum of 2 years).
- Fluent in both English and Greek.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.