Customer Care Advisors
TALANTON is recruiting Customer Care Advisors
(German or Italian or French), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- TALANTON Business Consulting & Marketing Services, an Outsourcing Company for Specialized Services in Greece, the Balkans and Cyprus, is looking for full-time employees for the region of Attica for the following position on behalf of WEBHELP.
The Webhelp Group specializes in global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), in particular in customer experience, payment services, sales, digital & marketing, across a range of voice, social and digital channels. Currently active in 26 countries, the company employs more than 35,000 Webhelpers across 86 services centers. The Webhelp Group is headquarted in Paris, France. The company has grown its revenues by more than 250% in the last 4 years by investing heavily in its human capital, creating a world-class working environment and implementing extensive personal and career development programs to become a great company to work for.
- As a Customer Care Advisor, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team targets and call handling quotas.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Proficiency in English (oral and written).
- Experience with software like MS Office and WordPress.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience – good but not necessarily needed.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunities for international Career through WEBHELP International Mobility program.
- A challenging working environment.
- WEBHELP see diversity as a resource and encourages everyone regardless of gender, age, religion, ethnicity to seek employment with us.
- All applications will be treated confidentially.