Customer Activation Executive
Diageo is recruiting a Customer Activation Executive,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness. Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our diversity, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
- Develop winning TLA/ PM and Premium strategy and plans – Focus on indirect On Trade customers.
- Leads development of Reserve TLA/ PM Athens, Thessaloniki and Mykonos strategy and plans to win in market place by leveraging identified commercial and brand building opportunities.
- Optimal Trade and RTC investment: Work cross functionally to decide on key customer priorities and investments.
- Work with Sales on Winning Customer Propositions: Brilliantly executable TLA/ PM customer plans that deliver sustainable profit & market share growth.
- Drives World Class to the next level: World Class competition is the most respective and attractive contest to the bartenders community. Take authority of Fine Drinking culture through breakthrough physical availability programs in both On and Off Trade channels.
- Manages World Class Fine Drinking 3rd space activations (Bar Show, Taste of Athens, WCFD).
- Owns Reserve Innovation/Incubation portfolio management: Smooth product launch and commercialization at pace.
- VAPs and POS Budget planning and Order Cycle Management
- Annual Scorecard/MPA/MAS targets setting, input in Dashboard, tracking and evaluation.
Ensures Brilliant Execution
- Leads On Trade sales cycle briefings (commercials, canvass) ensuring on time decision making and clarity on key deliverables regarding TLA/ PM. Sales Teams know exactly what needs to be done and delivered.
- Ensures brilliant 365 Essentials and Luxury rules implementation across brands and has full responsibility of brilliant execution scorecard.
- Builds authentic, robust relationships across agencies and teams to create outstanding outcomes.
- Monitors performance and takes corrective actions to achieve targets in On Trade channel.
- Owns Reserve Innovation/Incubation P&L and ensures sustainable growth.
- Budget : Effectively manage and monitor investment for the TLA/ PM, World Class and Reserve Innovation activation plans.
- Assess activities from a broader perspective, such as financials, impact on shopper or consumer behavior and customer feedback. Recommend improvements to future activities and plans.
- Tracks the monthly Reserve scorecard, provides input for corrective action & aligns with sales teams to achieve targets.
- Give input into the Channel Review process and use its outcomes to improve the activities in On Trade and TLA's/ Pacemakers customers.
- Understand and articulate customer needs and motivations and use this to inform channel and/or customer activity plans.
- Prioritize and target activities and resources through our markets prioritized channels to drive growth.
- Work in close partnership with sales and execution teams to ensure the activities get executed at the point of sale according to plan.
- Use knowledge of customer / category / channel to write winning persuasive customer propositions that are used by my team to achieve /exceed objectives.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.