CRM Outbound Team Leader
WIND is recruiting a CRM Outbound Team Leader, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly-motivated “CRM Outbound Team Leader” to join a team of bright professionals.
- Responsible for fully monitoring the Call Center Operations within Business CRM Department.
- Assigns goals to external partners and cooperates with them to ensure their achievement.
- Monitors the team's quantitative and qualitative performance levels and coaches them to ensure their growth and development.
- Closely supervises Retention (proactive & reactive), Upsell & Cross Sell activities to ensure that they adhere to company’s policies.
- Drives improvement and productivity initiatives persistently.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or closely related field.
- 3-5 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and English.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Quickly understand new ways of working as well as to propose improvements.
- Passion for technology and customer experience.
- Drive and team spirit!
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.