CRM Consultant (Siebel)
Accenture is recruiting CRM Consultant (Siebel), to be
based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As a Siebel Development professional you will develop and architect Siebel application solutions and maintain current skills in Siebel technical infrastructure and data architecture/integration.
- Gathering and analyzing of functional and technical requirements usually connected with client facing role.
- Performing analysis and design activities (e.g., produce functional design, create test books, and perform feasibility for a project).
- Conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software.
- Guiding and coaching team with design, build, test, and deploy activities.
- Preparation and continuous update of all required documents.
- Participation on testing and acceptance process.
- Recommendations to the client on matters of effective utilization of software package's features.
- Proposals / recommendations of new enhancement which requires great understanding of the business processes.
- Contribution to a high-performing motivated workgroup.
- Observance of defined methodology and standards.
- Provide user training to new users and retraining to existing users on new functionalities.
- Working experience of 3 or more years in Siebel CRM.
- Very good educational background in IT or in a numerate discipline (such as Engineering, Mathematics, etc).
- Previous working experience in the IT field is required.
- Previous working experience with Telecommunication Systems will be considered a strong plus.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in a multicultural information systems environment.
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Telco architecture and experience with key areas within Telecommunication Company (CRM, Rating, Billing, Mediation, Middleware, Provisioning ...) is an advantage.
- Experience with client-facing positions is an advantage.
- Exposure to/experience in Siebel application and CRM processes.
Exposure to/experience in below areas:
- Siebel-Product Catalogue (configuration, rules definition and scripting)
- Siebel-Data Architecture
- Siebel-Data Conversion
- Siebel-Rules Based Engines
- Siebel-Workflow Manager
- Siebel-Assignment Manager
- Siebel-Enterprise Integration Management (EIM)
- Siebel-Enterprise Application Integration (eAI)
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.