CRC Coffee Specialist
Nestlé is recruiting a CRC Coffee Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- As the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness , we are committed to improving the lives of people every day, wherever they are.
We try that our products are more tasty and healthier choices that will help our customers take care of themselves and their families, thus gaining their confidence and their recommendations to others.
The fulfillment of this our commitment gives the opportunity to create a long-term, sustainable value for our consumers and customers, our communities, our shareholders and our employees.
- Nespresso is the worldwide pioneer and reference for highest quality portioned coffee and is the fastest-growing business in the Nestlé Group. We are currently seeking for a CRC Coffee Specialist in order to act as an ambassador of the Nespresso brand in our Customer Relationship Center.
- Introduce and register New Members at the Nespresso Club.
- Receiving orders.
- Answering information requests and handling of complaints.
- Ensure database integrity.
- Responsible of handing the Facebook(Social Media) comments and enquiries.
- Answering clients emails.
- Perform several back office activities.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in a business-related field.
- 1-2 years of experience ideally within a Customer service department, a Call center or a Customer facing role.
- Knowledge in social media and written communications with customers.
- Knowledge of coffee (products, accessories, machines etc.) would be an advantage.
- Fluency in Greek & English.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, PC literacy.
- Excellent Communication & Service orientation.
- Proactive and responsive to anticipate and fulfill customer needs.
- PC literacy, fast typing.
- 12month contract.
- Full-time position based on Monday to Friday working shifts.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.