Corporate Security Manager
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a Corporate
Security Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 146 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees.
- Corporate Security Manager is responsible to organize and oversee all security operations of our company.
- Develops and implements security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Audits and advises on security arrangements across the property estate, identifying necessary improvements, and assisting in the development of security action plans.
- Controls budgets for security operations and monitor expenses and ensures that external partners fulfill all contractual obligations.
- Manages and coordinates staff when responding to emergencies and alarms.
- Reviews and creates reports for management on security status, incidents and breaches and analyzes data to form proposals for improvements (e.g. implementation of new technology).
- Recruits, trains and supervises security officers and guards.
- Liaisons with police forces and government authorities to ensure that the company has the most up to date information about possible security risks to the organization, property and individuals.
- Attends meetings with other managers to determine operational needs and coordinates security operations for specific projects.
- Represents the company in relevant committees within company or Group.
- 3-5 years of experience, in similar role, in a large Greek or Multinational company preferably in retail industry or in a company with multiple building facilitates.
- Bachelor’s degree; Further education in security administration or similar field will be considered an asset.
- Experience using relevant technology and equipment.
- Experience in reporting and emergency response planning.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and procedures.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and statistical data analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership & managerial skills, people development.
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on organizing and planning multiple & complex tasks.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- All applications will be treated as confidential.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.