Core Network Junior Engineer
WIND is recruiting a Core Network Junior Engineer, to be
based in Athens, Greece.
- In WIND we are committed to becoming an outstanding independent telecommunications company in the European market, delivering unique value for money services to our customers. Our ambitious commitment mobilizes us to keep evolving, to seek out new challenges and to change, without fear, in a creative and empowering environment! All these elements create a high performance culture, characterized by the passion, talent and competencies of our employees.
- Start today, as a Core Network Junior Engineer and become a specialist, fully competent in one or more network technology areas.
- Support the design and implementation of network technology projects.
- Support solutions designs.
- Monitoring and analyzing network and service performance identifying gaps and corrective measures for implementation.
- Usage of network tools, network management systems, database, inventory and documentation processes.
- Participate in network project and decision governance process.
- Graduate with a Bachelor degree from Technology or Data Science Schools with sound knowledge of Telecom Networks.
- Relevant courses or thesis on telecom, networks, IT systems.
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical thinking with strong problem solving skills.
- Passion for technology and customer experience!
- Drive and team spirit!
- Familiarity with networks.
- Experience in engineering.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.