OgilvyOne Worldwide is recruiting a Copywriter,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OgilvyOne worldwide, Athens was established in 1987. The company provides Digital, CRM and Promotional services to Greek and International clients.
OgilvyOne Athens has been named both Digital and Direct Agency of the Year in Greece for 2012 and for 2013. During the last 6 years, it has been the most awarded agency for each year, at Greece's annual advertising awards, winning more than 200 "Ermis Awards", including 14 Grand Ermis.
The agency's work, has also won awards for its results, including 4 Effie Awards Hellas.
OgilvyOne Athens is the most awarded Greek agency abroad, winning international awards at Cannes Lions, CLIO Awards,One Show Entertainment, the London International Awards, the New York Festivals and IAB's MIXX Awards.
- Ogilvy seeks to recruit a Copywriter to join its award winning team, creating integrated campaigns for major Greek and global clients.
- Help develop and guide creative ideas that can stretch across multiple platforms from direct and digital to TV.
- Can craft beautiful copy that transforms a great idea into an effective piece of communication.
- Minimum 2 years of professional writing and ideas generation experience.
- Proven track record of digital work (portfolio needed).
- Strong oral, written, communication, and presentations skills.
- Self-motivated to keep up with the latest changes in digital, social media and popular culture.
- Background in advertising with proven work examples are essential to apply.
- A competitive package matching the candidate’s skills and experience.
- Great work environment.
- Gain access to the best local and global knowledge resources & training.
- Medical Insurance.
- Υearly subscription to a gym.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.