Trafigura is recruiting a Contracts Analyst, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1993, Trafigura is one of the largest physical commodities trading groups in the world. Trafigura sources, stores, transports and delivers a range of raw materials (including oil and refined products and metals and minerals) to clients around the world. The trading business is supported by industrial and financial assets, including 49.6 percent owned global oil products storage and distribution company Puma Energy; global terminals, warehousing and logistics operator Impala Terminals; Trafigura's Mining Group; 50 percent owned DT Group which specialises in logistics and trading; and Galena Asset Management.
The Company is owned by around 600 of its 3,935 employees who work in 62 offices in 35 countries around the world. Trafigura has achieved substantial growth over recent years, growing revenue from USD12 billion in 2003 to USD136.4 billion in 2017. The Group has been connecting its customers to the global economy for more than two decades, growing prosperity by advancing trade.
- The Contracts Administration team is responsible for producing, reviewing and negotiating a range of contractual documentation relating to the purchase, sale and storage of a variety of asset classes including Oil (and oil products), Metals, and Gas. The team is based in three different international locations and has global responsibility necessitating the daily interaction with numerous internal teams (such as Operations, Trading, Finance and Legal) across the business as well as external counterparties. The team is a key risk management function for the business and is providing an essential service for the organization.
- Draft and review commercial contracts and related documents.
- Ensure that contracts produced in a manner consistent with organization standards.
- Oversee the entire contract lifecycle from booking through to signature to ensure timely and accurate production.
- Advanced student/Graduated in Law.
- Some experience of drafting / reviewing contractual documentation.
- Fluent in in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and meet required deadlines.
- Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Accurate and efficient working style.
- Ability to think commercially.
- Internal relations – Trading teams, Operations, Legal, Finance.
- External relations – A variety of contractual counterparties.
- Full time.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.