Content & Communications Officer
UniSystems is recruiting a Content & Communications Officer,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Founded in 1964 by visionary architect and city planner Constantinos Doxiadis, Uni Systems was the first Greek owned IT company established in Greece. Since then, UniSystems has consistently grown and is currently been recognized as one of the industry leaders in the broader southeastern European region.
Uni Systems is focused in the systems integration marketplace and has developed a dynamic and comprehensive solutions portfolio based on its focused business strategy, in-depth business and technological know-how and its highly skilled and experienced workforce.
By capitalizing on its experience and technical expertise and with highly specialized personnel and subsidiaries in Belgium, Luxembourg and Romania, Uni Systems prides itself in its exceptional reliability and success record, while continues substantial investment in its international perspective.
- Our Communications & Marketing team is seeking a passionate Content & Communications Officer, eager to follow our fast pace tech environment & contribute to our corporate brand awareness.
- Create targeted and engaging content to increase audience engagement and brand recognition.
- Create campaigns (social media and mainstream media) both with corporate and vendor content.
- Collaborate closely with all departments in the company, such as solutions, sales, technical, HR, teams as well as senior management.
- Monitor and react quickly to changes in social platforms, apps, trends, and user behavior.
- Manage events in Greece and abroad.
- Employ strategies that aim at safeguarding brand image and positioning in the regions in which we operate.
- University Degree in Marketing/ Business or other relative discipline.
- 4-5 years’ working experience in content management & marketing.
- Experience in creating & handling content for social media platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Outstanding English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of French language, will be an asset.
- Interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and team spirit.
- Ability to perform under pressure & tight deadlines.
- Positive attitude, detail oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Ability to work both independently and within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Fulfilled military obligations (for male candidates).
- Competitive compensation package based on qualifications and experience.
- Professional development through agile methodologies, coaching, trainings and certifications.
- Private Health Insurance Plan for employees and their family members.
- Mobile and data plan.
- Restaurant area, free coffee and tea and candy vending machines.
- Fitness activities.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.