Contact Center Agent
OPAP is recruiting a Contact Center Agent, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The purpose of the Contact Center Agent is to deal with venue operators and customers via telephone and alternative channels. More specifically the role aims to answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information based on the company’s communication policy and established call manuals. The Contact Center Agent is the first contact link so she/he is responsible to escalate any case to the suitable team if it is required.
- Provides excellent services via inbound and outbound telephone communication and e-mail on various commercial & technical issues.
- Informs customers by explaining procedures; answering inquiries and questions; providing general information.
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to company’s standards and guidelines.
- Recommends improved procedures in order to meet customers’ commitments.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Approaches special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions and unintentional disconnects with effectiveness.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other field.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support position.
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English languages (oral and written).
- Proficient user of MS Office. Knowledge of other applications such as CRM will be preferable.
- Willingness to work in shifts.
- Customer service excellence with commitment to quality.
- A genuine team player with result oriented spirit.
- Solid problem handling and solving ability.
- Attention to detail and decision making ability.
- Ability to listen effectively and provide guidance.
- Structured and analytical way of thinking.
- Able to work within strict timeframes and set priorities.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.