Consultant Integrated Brand Strategy
IBM is recruiting a Consultant Integrated Brand Strategy, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- Your design solutions will be targeting local and global markets for a huge variety of sectors. At IBM, there are no limits for specialization and professional growth.
This role is responsible for:
- Identify key insights that fuel the creation of compelling, emotionally relevant and effective user experiences and online marketing programs that achieve Client's strategic brand and business objectives.
- Find ways to further enhance the branding of a product or service through analysis of current market data and trends and forecasting future trends.
- Ensure a consistent and effective brand message.
- Develop positioning recommendations, guides market research analysis and defines brand elements and tone. Leads the Insight phase and works collaboratively with multi disciplinary teams to marry strategy with rich consumer insights and to inform digital marketing plans.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Regular contract.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.