Consultant Data Governance
IBM is recruiting a Consultant Data Governance, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- IBM Big Data and Platform Services provide our clients with both custom and data, and analytics-as-a-service offerings to help you gain control of your data environment and start driving actionable solutions. This includes strategy, blueprints and roadmaps, along with the engineering and operations to help you maximize your data investment. Our end-to-end services, delivered with industry-specific expertise and processes, help you make your data simpler to access and understand, accelerate time to capability and improve data-driven business outcomes.
- Bachelor Degree or above in computer science/EE/Mathematics/Statistics.
- Master one or more Data Governance methodology, including Data Standard, Data Quality, Data Model, Metadata, Master Data, etc.
- Experience in consulting and implementation services experience.
- Data warehouse, BI and data analytics project experience would be plus.
- Good communication and presentation skill, capability of independent work under pressure.
- Active learning, customer oriented and problem solving thinking mode.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.