Consultant Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk EU
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
Consultant Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk EU, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 291 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 108 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
- The position of Consultant Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk EU is a position within the Ahold Delhaize Global Support Office Information Security organization ensuring regional regulatory compliance, policy creation or socialization, risk management and training or awareness delivery. The Consultant will work closely with the European continental team, define and embed appropriate governance processes, policies, controls, as well as drive awareness of information security risk to enable the business to achieve its strategy securely.
- Assists the head of Compliance, Policy, Awareness & Risk in the development of Information Security strategic plans and defining the tactical initiatives necessary to achieve strategic goals related to information security in the respective country.
- Identifies all external requirements and maintains a unified database of compliance and regulatory information security (IS) requirements.
- Ensures that all external information security requirements for the external legal and regulatory mandates are embedded in the IS Control Framework.
- Ensures a strong understanding of potential IS risks and threat landscape.
- Records risk activities and issues in GRC tool, follows up on issues and reports assessment results and risk ratings to the appropriate level.
- Periodically reviews the risk process for continuous improvements in the process to ensure the most effective and efficient process is implemented.
- Analyzes business requirements and determines overall training strategy.
- As required, develops and deploys training programs to address security violations, industry trends, and updates in regards to laws, regulations, policies, and business processes.
- Develops and deploys periodic announcements, threat warnings and updates to online publications.
- Establishes and maintains a single source of on-line IS policy and process guidance for all employees and ensures that its content remains fresh and applicable.
- Ensures that the IS policy framework addresses all applicable IS considerations, with a special focus on enabling the business to provide resiliency, security and agility.
- Maintains the IS policy framework, ensuring ongoing accuracy and applicability.
- Identifies new business requirements or industry trends, analyzes business impact, and makes policy framework adjustments when necessary.
- Drafts and gains approval for new IS policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Audit, Business Administration or relevant field. Master’s degree in relevant field. Relevant certifications in IS domain will be considered an asset.
- 3-4 years relevant experience in Information Security or IT audit function.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong results orientation to achieve goals.
- Flexibility and adjustability in a multinational environment.
- Advanced communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and teamwork.
- Traveling up to 15% depending on the nature and the duration of the assigned projects/work.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.