Conferences & Events Associate
PeopleCert is recruiting a Conferences & Events Associate, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills is seeking for an exceptional and talented individual to join our team as Conferences & Events Associate.
Are you enthusiastic about events and happenings? Do you take pride in your organizational skills? Do you love communication and branding? Then join PeopleCert as a Conferences & Events Associate and work with our young, dynamic and super-talented team that develops and implements end to end B2B and B2C global marketing strategies to spread the PeopleCert brand name across the world.
Being a member of our Marketing & Communications department, you will be reporting to the Senior Conferences & Events Associate and you will be responsible for the administration and execution of tasks that support all corporate events and conferences at PeopleCert.
- Plans events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives.
- Monitors the status of all events and conferences and steps up to resolve any problems that might occur.
- Proposes and registers events tasks, such as communications, advertising opportunities, visual design, branding elements, etc.
- Analyses budget reports, ensures adherence and disseminates budgeting information to involved stakeholders.
- Manages all event collateral, including brochures, banners, required equipment, etc., and ensures timely submission of artwork for print.
- Proposes fresh ideas on materials & gifts in order to maximize engagement and raise awareness of the PeopleCert Brand.
- Produces expense approvals, seeking necessary signatures and submitting paperwork on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Events Management or similar discipline (Post graduate degree will be considered as an asset).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Events Management, preferably in a fast-paced, international environment.
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2). Extra languages will be considered as an asset.
- Excellent use of MS Office.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
- Very good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and self-driven personality with the ability to work in a high-volume, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Prioritisation and project management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Competitive Salary.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Free of charge exams for all our certifications.
- Extensive training and development opportunities in a dynamic, fast paced working environment.
- Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English quoting reference code"CEA". Only complete applications will be considered.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.