Nestlé is recruiting a Community Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- As the leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness , we are committed to improving the lives of people every day, wherever they are.
We try that our products are more tasty and healthier choices that will help our customers take care of themselves and their families, thus gaining their confidence and their recommendations to others.
The fulfillment of this our commitment gives the opportunity to create a long-term, sustainable value for our consumers and customers, our communities, our shareholders and our employees.
- Manage and drive the advocacy of social communities across multiple platforms.
- Develop Social Content strategy and Leverage E-listening.
- Track digital KPIs, pre & post Evaluate and Prepare Reports.
- Participate in Brand digital strategy and new campaigns development.
- Execute, Monitor and Optimize digital media Campaigns.
- Analyze digital trends and identify innovative solutions.
- Reporting to: Digital Media Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Business studies.
- Strong personal exposure and everyday usage of social media.
- Experience 1-2 years in Community Management with advanced skills on social media.
- Any additional digital background would be considered as an asset.
- Self-motivation, creative mindset, innovative thinking, daring personality.
- Ability to sense the emotions behind the posts and manage them accordingly.
- Team player who is willing to work cross-functionally.
- Fluency in Greek & English.
- PC literacy
- 12month contract
- Location: Head Office, Maroussi
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
Αυτή η θέση εργασίας δεν δέχεται πλέον αιτήσεις