Commercial Operator LNG / LPG
Thenamaris Inc. is recruiting a Commercial Operator LNG / LPG, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Thenamaris (Ships Management) Inc. is a global ship manager of high specification modern ocean-going vessels and provides its services as agents only.
The fleet under management currently comprises 72 vessels: oil tankers carrying crude oil and oil products such as gasoline and diesel oil; bulk carriers which transport dry bulk cargoes such as grain, coal and iron ore; and containerships.
Thenamaris LNG Inc. manages three 160,000 cbm LNG carriers and one 38,000 cbm LPG carrier.
We operate, maintain, crew and trade our principals’ vessels worldwide, in a safe, efficient and profitable manner.
We ensure consistently high standards throughout our integrated ship management services, covering the commercial, technical, safety and quality, and crewing aspects of managing a diversified portfolio of vessels.
- Thenamaris LNG Inc. invites high caliber professionals with the requested qualifications outlined below, to apply for the position of Commercial Operator.
The Commercial Operator is responsible for ensuring the proper execution of the Charter Party and voyages. The individual is expected to contact with the vessel and Charterers to ensure all parties receive a high standard of service and to conduct frequent briefing and de-briefing sessions with the Master in order to give instructions and feedback.
- Bachelor degree in Marine Transportation / Maritime Law / Maritime Policies or other shipping related field.
- Previous experience of 3-6 years in a similar role.
- Proven knowledge of time charter parties, vessel performance guarantees.
- Fluency in English, and excellent IT skills (MS Office).
- We are seeking a candidate with a proven ability to work efficiently as a team member, eager to learn and develop.
- Strong organizational and communication skills, along with a systems oriented personality are very important characteristics of the successful incumbent.
The following will be considered as an asset:
- MSc or MBA degree in Marine Transportation / Maritime Law / Maritime Policies or other shipping related field.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.