Cloud Threat Hunter
Citrix is recruiting a Cloud Threat Hunter, to be based
in Patras, Greece.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
We need you to
- Play a critical role in our cloud cyber security function to ensure customer data is secure and private, that Citrix systems are protected in the cloud. You will establish best-practices and execute critical cyber security operations activities - incident response, vulnerability management, analysis, threat hunting, event management, and recovery using a DevSecOps model, integrating Engineering, DevOps, SRE and Cybersecurity Operations into a secure cloud service delivery program.
- Work across Product and Support teams to ensure Citrix Cloud Services are secured and protected.
- Drive technical service improvements to meet security goals.
- Partner with other functions to drive a Release Engineering capability to deliver secure cloud services.
- Engage with security vendors to ensure we are using the necessary tools to deliver secure cloud services.
- Experienced security engineer with cloud and cybersecurity operations background to support 24x7 global delivery of secure Citrix Cloud services.
- Able to work across multiple applications, cloud providers and technology stacks to support an effective Cloud Cybersecurity Operations organization.
- Participate in a team of Cybersecurity Managers, Engineers, Analysts, and SREs on day-to-day duties as well as work with leadership team on strategic initiatives.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to design, engineer, deploy, and deliver secure Cloud services including driving improvements in technical architecture, standards and processes.
- Experienced with SIEM, SOAR and other cloud cyber security tools such as Splunk, Alert Logic, Dome9.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- AWS Solutions ArchitectorAzure Solutions Architect certifications.
- 4+ years demonstrable experience in AWS and 2+ years in Azure.
- Working knowledge of security engineering and operations.
- Familiarity with industry regarded security incident response practices.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with AWS Cloud Security Services and Practices.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with Azure Cloud Security Services and Practices.
- Demonstrated hand-on experience with Azure Identity and Access Management.
- Experience conducting security reviews, threat models, and assessments for Cloud Solutions.
- Familiarity with industry benchmarks and certifications such as CIS, SOC2, FedRAMP, etc…
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows systems administration and architecture.
- Experience developing serverless (e.g. AWS Lambda) and containerized (Docker) microservices architectures.
- Use of source control (Git) and package management tools (npm, pip, etc).
- Proficiency with Python (2 & 3), PowerShell, and Bash (other scripting/dev languages a plus, particularly JS).
- Experienced with data analysis, centralized logging (Splunk, ELK, Rsyslog, etc.).
- Automation guru—if you’re not interested in designing AND developing security automation, this role is not for you.
- Develop playbooks for the repeatable deployment of system components, and performing routine management/deployment tasks.
- Willingness to answer the phone at 0300 to respond to and handle any security incident that arises.
You will be successful in this role if you
- Work with engineering, DevOps and other teams to own design and implementation of security related tools, components and services.
- Provide expert advice and consultancy to internal customers on risk assessment, threat modeling and fixing vulnerabilities.
- Solid experience and technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security.
- Knowledge of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques.
- Knowledge of application security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, TLS, routing protocols).
- Several years of cloud security experience including architecture and code reviews.
- Experience working with development team(s) that delivered commercial software or software-based services (development, QA testing, or security role).
- Evangelize security and be an advocate for customer trust.
- Develop training materials for general security awareness and specific security technology training.
- Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.