- Η ΙΒΜ είναι παρούσα στην Ελλάδα εδώ και πολλές δεκαετίες. Η δραστηριότητά της εκτείνεται στους τομείς του Υλικού, του Λογισμικού, των Δικτύων, αλλά και των Ολοκληρωμένων Υπηρεσιών Πληροφορικής. Η επιχειρηματική της προσπάθεια εστιάζεται σε δύο βασικές προτεραιότητες: Τη δημιουργία, την ανάπτυξη και την εξέλιξη των πιο προηγμένων Τεχνολογιών Πληροφορικής των ημερών μας και την μετατροπή των τεχνολογιών αυτών σε πραγματική επιχειρηματική αξία, σε μοχλό ανάπτυξης και προόδου για τους πελάτες της.
H IBM ιδρύθηκε στην Πολιτεία της Νέας Υόρκης τον Ιούνιο του 1911 ως Computing - Tabulating - Recording Co. (C-T-R) και προέκυψε από τη συνένωση των Computing Scale Co. of America, της The Tabulating Machine Co., και της The International Time Recording Co. of New York. Το 1924, η C-T-R υιοθέτησε την επωνυμία International Business Machines (IBM).
IBM is recruiting a Cloud Seller, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- At IBM Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's this unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
We are seeking 4 types of Cloud Sellers who can define their future territory, plan growth strategy and ambition.As a Seller you will ensure a management system excellence which controls pipeline progression and drives business sale cycles to achieve signing, revenue and margin targets. You will also be involved with engaging in client conversation by being able to understand detailed customer needs, to explain how IBM can meet those needs.
As a Cloud Seller you will be able to the articulate IBM Point(s) of View(s) in relation with Client challenges around their own IT transformation. Have skills in coordinate IBM response for proposal and develop a long-term relationship with key customer, decision makers, and C Levels who drive long-term transformation within their company. Ensuring that there is customer happiness at all time.
You need to demonstrate the following professional expertise for all roles;
- A demonstrable track record of sales leadership in negotiating and closing transformational services engagements (through compelling value propositions) to senior leaders within Enterprise level accounts.
- Able to develop and maintain comprehensive technical sales knowledge in Resiliency Services offerings, along with financial and selling skills.
We are seeking 1 seller with the following preferred skills:
- Experienced with public and private cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, VMWare, ..) ideally with experience in selling cloud engagements/services.
- A firm, technical grasp of cross-industry Enterprise IT infrastructures and of the day-to-day concerns experienced by CxOs in running such environments together with an ability to position the unique value of a services brokerage solution to each potential client's business/infrastructure issues.
- Aware of cloud brokerage services and building a degree of technical expertise in this area.
- Able to maintain in-depth knowledge of competition's offerings and strategies. Can effectively differentiates IBM offerings from high-reaching alternatives and creates customer preference for IBM.
- Design total integrated Project/Cloud Services solutions including terms and conditions to create a final customer proposal.
- Anticipate complex problems relating to Project/Cloud Services offerings and customer engagements, and implements solutions.
- Cloud – SoftLayer, Storage, zOS Cloud, PaaS solutions including SAP as a Service, cloud Matrix/Hybrid IT.
- Systems – IT as a Service, managed services for servers, mainframe, storage, leveraging analytics.
- Experience in the emerging technologies including Kubernetes, Hadoop, Amazon, AWS, etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise.
- Leadership and a Team player.
- Experienced C-suite IT services seller, appropriate and articulate taking care of clients at the most senior levels including Board level.
- At least 5 years working experience in IT sales field.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills with solid ability to establish relationships.
- Personal drive, tenacity and energy and results oriented.
- Superb communication and presentation skills with the ability to produce and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations - comfortable in presenting to both small and large audiences.
- Highly organized, self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to take care of and lead highly complex situations and environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - in Greek and English language is important, multiple languages desirable.
- Innovative and creative in solving complex problems
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- 3 to 10 years of success in consultative selling is required within large and complex organizations.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Regular contract.
- IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.