Cloud Security Specialist
Accenture is recruiting a Cloud Security Specialist, to
be based in Athens, Greece.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
If you join Accenture, you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture Technology provides outstanding opportunities to develop highly specialized skills that will help you advance your career.
- As a Cloud Security Specialist, you will participate in the implementation of interesting projects for large and international IT security clients.
- Design processes and procedures for public cloud integration.
- Analyze security requirements for public cloud implementation and integration.
- Implementation of technological solutions dedicated to the data protection in cloud.
- Integration and configuration of Security as a Service.
- Experience in public cloud environment (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, or Oracle Cloud).
- Knowledge of IT security solutions (Cloud Access Security Broker, Data Leakage Prevention, Multi Factor Authentication, Data Rights Management, etc.).
- Excellent command of English.
- Higher education.
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety ofclients.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website accenture.com/gr-en/.
- Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.