Cloud Cybersecurity Manager
Citrix is recruiting a Cloud Cybersecurity Manager,
to be based in Patras, Greece.
- We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
We need you to
- Manage a team of Cybersecurity Engineers, Analysts, and SREs to establish best-practices and SOP on cybersecurity operations activities - incident response, vulnerability management, analysis, threat hunting, event management, and recovery using a DevSecOps model to integrate Engineering, DevOps, SRE and Cybersecurity Operations into a secure cloud service delivery program.
- Plan, build and run a world class cybersecurity operations center capability.
- Work across Product and Support teams to ensure Citrix Cloud Services are secured and protected.
- Drive architectural and technical service improvements to meet security goals.
- Partner with other functions to build a Release Engineering capability to deliver secure cloud services.
- Ensure alignment and execution across Cybersecurity Operations, Engineering, Support, and Cloud Service Delivery.
- Engage with security vendors to ensure we are using the necessary tools to deliver secure cloud services.
- Experienced leader with cloud service delivery and cybersecurity operations background to lead Citrix Cloud Cybersecurity Operations team responsible for 24x7 global delivery of secure Citrix Cloud services.
- Able to work across multiple products to establish effective Cloud Cybersecurity Operations organization.
- Manage and mentor team of Cybersecurity Engineers, Analysts, and SREs on day-to-day duties as well as work with leadership team on strategic initiatives.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to design, engineer, deploy, and deliver secure Cloud services including driving improvements in technical architecture, standards and processes.
You will be successful in this role if you
- Have 5+ years of experience managing or leading DevOps, SecOps, or DevSecOps technical teams in the cloud securely and at scale.
- Cloud native, web scale background with a passion for DevOps and Security.
- Solid understanding of service delivery in the cloud at scale.
- Experience with security monitoring tools, incident management tools, orchestration, automation, logging platforms and application performance tools such as Alert Logic, Dome9, NewRelic, Splunk, SumoLogic, Azure Security Center, Swimlane, etc.
- Hands on experience public cloud providers - Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Platform.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with security frameworks such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Microsoft Secure Development Lifecycle.
- Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.