Client Experience Coordinator (Fluent in Turkish)
Blueground is recruiting a Client Experience Coordinator
(Fluent in Turkish), to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking to recruit a Client Experience Coordinator based in Athens to join our centralized client experience department. The role is a great opportunity for a hard-working and talented person to gain a real insight into the hospitality industry. If you're someone who possesses a genuine interest in customer service, technical teams coordination and problem-solving and you like to interact with internal and external customers across the business, then this role is for you!
- Receiving complex inquiries from guests and then deciding the right way to resolve the issues while ensuring an excellent client experience.
- Scheduling, collaborating and managing internal and external business partners to ensure operational excellence in Blueground properties.
- Liaising across functions within the business to identify the origin of customer support issues and improve related processes to enhance customer experience.
- Maintaining long-lasting relations with business stakeholders.
- Planning the daily routes of operations associates based on the number of stops, location and type of their tasks assigned, as well as customers' needs and business priorities.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a position including back office operations or customer service responsibilities, alternatively in managing housing construction projects.
- Prior experience in route planning/scheduling will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English and Turkish.
- Computer literate.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to maintain strong professional relationships with customers and business partners.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Competitive salary.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai!
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.