Blueground is recruiting a City Manager, to be based
in Athens, Greece.
- Blueground was founded in April 2013 in Athens, Greece, as a result of our CEO and co-founder's experience as a business consultant and traveler. Currently active in nine markets across the globe - including six cities in the US - Blueground seeks to solve a lot of the hassles Alex experienced first-hand, as both a frequent business traveler and expat. Chief among them: how we can give people a place that feels like home and help them start living from day one.
- We are looking for an upbeat City Manager to lead our city operations in Athens. As the leader of local city operations, you will own your P&L and manage all business activities: from managing your team, to on-boarding units, to building strong relationships with the local real estate industry while growing sales leads. You will focus on scaling the Athens market. If you like ownership, leadership and hustling, while being very strategic and analytical in your approach, join us for the ride!
- Owning the P&L for Blueground's Athens city business operations.
- Scaling a team of exceptionally smart, driven, and diverse people for business development, operations and sales.
- Defining city priorities and goals, and managing performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Being the face of Blueground in Athens - local PR and networking events.
- Collaborating with Product, Marketing and Technology teams to meet the needs of local market.
- Shaping and sharing best practices with the rest of the network towards the constant efficiency improvement of our global operations.
- Staying actively educated on Athens real estate trends to adapt and refine leasing strategy.
- Vibrant & Upbeat personality exposed to high-paced environments.
- 5+ years experience in sales, and operations within technology and fast-paced organizations , ideally managing own P&L and managing a high-performing team.
- Experience scaling marketplace businesses preferred but not essential.
- Entrepreneurial drive, adaptability, and focus on results.
- Ability to work independently, effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent problem solver with experience on strategic frameworks.
- Analytical and data-driven decision making.
- Competitive salary.
- Discretionary annual bonus scheme.
- Stock options plan.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Enhanced parental leave.
- Dynamic working environment with talented people.
- Complimentary accommodation in Blueground locations. Think summer in LA and winter in Dubai.
- At Blueground we are proud to have Diversity and Inclusion at the centre of everything we do. We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, colour, national origin, ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.