CBM Product Specialist
OPAP is recruiting a CBM Product Specialist, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- OPAP is one of the most recognized Group of companies in Greece, listed on the Athens Exchange.
In order to best serve the Group's rapid development, business efficiency and customer service excellence, the Group welcomes talents and recruits outstanding professionals who will become part of the team that will make OPAP a globally competitive Greek Company, so as to contribute even more to the Greek economy and our Society.
At the same time, by investing in the training and development of all employees through constant training courses, the company safeguards the further developing and strengthening of talent so as to guarantee the achievement of the strategic objectives of the Company.
- The CBM Product Specialist's primary focus is the delivery of the CRM product roadmap (i.e. Targeted Promotions, Campaign Management enhancements, Micro-sites, etc) for Online Games, Play Games & Loyalty in terms of scope, time and quality.
- Advices, engages and aligns key stakeholders to gather all CRM Products’ business requirements aiming to provide clear specification documents to Technology team.
- Works closely with Technology team to plan, prioritize and clarify the scope of the CRM product deliverables reassuring that these will be delivered according to the CRM product roadmap timelines.
- Consults CRM projects, monitors progress, resolves issues and initiate corrective actions, so as to ensure delivery within agreed timescales.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders to plan, execute and sign off the Users Acceptance Testing for all CRM initiatives.
- Works closely with Technology team and Technology vendors in order to prepare the manual of each solution.
- Drives the implementation of Online Games, Play Games & Loyalty promotions that could be assigned on specific customer accounts to cover all Customer stages (i.e. Onboarding, Welcome, Conversion, Retention, Cross Sell, Upsell and Reactivation).
- Liaises regularly with the Campaign Management tool vendor (CMT) in order to drive the Campaign tool enhancements that will further boost CRM performance.
- Provides support on daily issues occurred in production and are related to CRM operations and resolves any challenges by working closely with Technology.
- Exploits opportunities to improve customer experience by monitoring local/global CRM trends in regards to capabilities and proposes initiatives that could be implemented in OPAP ecosystem.
- Acts as a CRM product brand ambassador and works tirelessly to provide a world class user experience that prioritizes usability and functionality.
- Advocates and supports the promotion and delivery of a holistic “CRM solution” that solves business problems and accelerates the business forward (i.e. Promo IVR, Micro-site for Agents, CRM tool).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Computer Science or technology related field. Master’s Degree is preferable.
- 3+ years’ of product development experience. Exposure in managing and implementing B2C CRM and Campaign tools will be considered an asset.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Strong business acumen with ability to understand business needs and produce concrete functional requirements.
- Genuine team player capable of building strong working relationships with cross functional teams.
- Agile and adaptable with ability to think and act effectively in a fast paced environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both in Greek and English languages (oral and written).
- Experience with Magic quadrant Campaign Management tools will be considered as an advantage (i.e. Siebel CRM, IBM Unica, Oracle Responsys).
- Experienced MS Office user (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fullfilled military obligations for male candidates.
- The company offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidates.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.