Cashier / Secretary
Γιατροί Χωρίς Σύνορα (Médecins Sans Frontières)
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is recruiting a
Cashier / Secretary, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international independent medical and humanitarian action-driven organization that offers assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict, without discrimination and irrespective of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The MSF movement is built around 5 operational centers (OC) supported by 23 sections and offices worldwide. MSF in Greece provides humanitarian and medical assistance to the refugee and migrant populations fleeing conflict in their home countries.
- Control cash movements in the coordination cashbox, checking compliance with MSF rules and protocols to have a trustworthy record of the movements of existing cashbox. Ensure staff movements’ follow-up and organization for the Greece Mission Coordination.
- Responsible for the Coordination’s cash box – cash book.
- Monitoring operational advances to other staff members.
- Encoding cash transactions to the ERP accounting software.
- Encoding local bank transactions to the ERP accounting software.
- Daily cash control / counting under the supervision of Accounting Manager.
- Organizing, creating and maintaining a filing system for Finance and Human Resources Department.
- In charge of movements: booking flights, hotels, arranging accommodation, preparing and sharing daily the movements’ document with HQ/Coordination/Projects.
- Responsible for organizing Briefings/Debriefings of expat/National Staff with the Coordination team.
- Coordination Office landline calls management.
- Reception/Welcoming guests and visitors (provide info about accommodation and transportation).
- In charge of Stationery and preparing meeting rooms for meetings.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks and backup.
- Bachelor degree in Finance (knowledge about Business Administration) or Bachelor degree in Business Administration (knowledge about Finance).
- Proficient speaker of the English Language.
- Computer Literacy(Microsoft Office).
- One (1) year at least experience in an office working environment.
- Multitasking essential.
- Full time position.
- Annual gross salary: According to MSF Salary Policy.
- Private insurance.
- Duration: 3 months (high possibility of extension).
- Location: Athens.
- Please send your CV and a motivation letter in English quoting reference code “Cashier/Secretary" in the subject line of the e-mail at: msfocb-Athens-Recruitment@brussels.msf.org.
- All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.
How to Apply
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter