Career & Business Development Consultant
PeopleCert is recruiting a Career & Business Development
Consultant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 180 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Through flexible & secure exam management systems, PeopleCert offers a suite of services for simple, flexible and secure exams, including online exam booking, multilingual online proctoring, e-certificates and online certificate verification.
- PeopleCert, global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills is seeking for an exceptional and talented individual to join our team. Do you equally enjoy business development (B2C and B2B) as well as working with talented professionals, providing guidance and mentoring? Are you passionate about sales as well as about bringing peoples’ potential to the surface and building the bridge between them and the corporate world?
If so, then this is the role for you as we are seeking a talented professional with experience in sales and career consulting in order to a) support the sales cycle b) facilitate the employability of our highly skilled graduates c) develop the network of the companies that hire our graduates. This is an exciting role within a fast growing, international environment, only for candidates that enjoy equally the business development process as well as the employability facilitation. The ideal candidate is an extrovert, who enjoys working with people and combines qualitative and quantitative capabilities.
- Conducts employability and soft skills (e.g. leadership, communication) training sessions.
- Prepares candidates for employability through one-to-one consulting sessions (e.g. CV writing/improvement, LinkedIn Profile, interview preparation).
- Builds a network of partner companies that are eager to hire our graduates.
- Supports the sales cycle (B2C and B2B).
- Cooperates with the network of partner companies to find out recruitment needs.
- Organises networking events to facilitate the hiring process between graduates and network of cooperating companies.
- Acts as point of contact and builds strong relationships both with students and companies.
- Provides analytical and well documented reports.
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Business Administration, HR, Psychology or other related field will be an asset.
- 3-5 years of working experience in roles that included Sales as well as Selection and Recruitment. Involvement with Career Counselling and Coaching will be an asset.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to deliver within tight deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for projects assigned.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.
- Versatile skillset.
- Happy to work in a startup environment.
- PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job position in your application: douleuw.gr.