Call Center Agent
European Reliance S.A. is recruiting a Call Center Agent to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In European Reliance we daily strive and create the circumstances that allow us to be a healthy, solvent and reliable insurance company. Since 1997, our Company is publicly listed on the Athens Stock Exchange. We provide full insurance coverage to individuals and to businesses and continuously invest in new products. We assist in every possible way and with constancy our consumers to help them understand that the insurance coverage is valuable for them and their families and that it is even more valuable in periods of economic poverty.
We retain one of the largest networks in the insurance industry and every agent daily applies the central philosophy of the Company, to stay close to the insured and treat them uniquely. We offer schemes and services that correspond to the needs of the consumers, in more than 100 points of sales throughout Greece, through our Sales Network, which consists of more than 5,400 insurance agents that have full and continuous educational training on a constant basis, to cover the needs of 618,000 insurance policies. Our Company is characterized by prudent management, has zero bank debt and in 2018 compensated our insured with € 93,6 mil.
- The main responsibility of the person in this position is to conduct phone campaigns targeting the existing clientele of the company, in order to inform them about offers on products and services provided by the company.
- Daily recording of the outcome of communications held with clients.
- Processing of correspondence with clients concerning new applications and checking for incomplete submission of documents.
- Informing clients about the status of their application.
- Higher education degree in Management, Economics or other relevant field.
- A responsible and flexible personality with high interest in customer care.
- Desired experience of at least 2 years in a relevant position.
- Excellent command of Greek and English language (both oral and written).
- Advanced PC literacy (especially MS Office). Experience with CRM software will be considered an asset.
- Military service obligations fulfilled for male candidates.
- Our company offers attractive remuneration package, participation in group insurance and opportunities for professional development in a friendly, modern and organized work environment.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.