Business Transformation Consultant
- Η ΙΒΜ είναι παρούσα στην Ελλάδα εδώ και πολλές δεκαετίες. Η δραστηριότητά της εκτείνεται στους τομείς του Υλικού, του Λογισμικού, των Δικτύων, αλλά και των Ολοκληρωμένων Υπηρεσιών Πληροφορικής. Η επιχειρηματική της προσπάθεια εστιάζεται σε δύο βασικές προτεραιότητες: Τη δημιουργία, την ανάπτυξη και την εξέλιξη των πιο προηγμένων Τεχνολογιών Πληροφορικής των ημερών μας και την μετατροπή των τεχνολογιών αυτών σε πραγματική επιχειρηματική αξία, σε μοχλό ανάπτυξης και προόδου για τους πελάτες της.
H IBM ιδρύθηκε στην Πολιτεία της Νέας Υόρκης τον Ιούνιο του 1911 ως Computing - Tabulating - Recording Co. (C-T-R) και προέκυψε από τη συνένωση των Computing Scale Co. of America, της The Tabulating Machine Co., και της The International Time Recording Co. of New York. Το 1924, η C-T-R υιοθέτησε την επωνυμία International Business Machines (IBM).
IBM is recruiting a Business Transformation Consultant, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. IBM is a leader in the global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career or further your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) consultants can help your organization fundamentally redesign experiences to create new sources of value, digitally reinvent your operations for great efficiency and transform your entire enterprise through cognitive. Take advantage of IBM's global reach, outcome-focused methodologies, domain skills and deep industry expertise today.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to solicit, define, and manage requirements for software development. This individual should have experience with requirements management and software development methodology and have worked extensively with business users, development teams, and Quality Assurance teams. Business Analysts must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to operational improvement initiatives.
This position will define the business requirements and technology-independent process and data models for technology solutions in the banking sector and will bridge the gap between the business customer and the development team.
- Understanding and documenting business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions.
- Partnering with business users to fully surface their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presenting the results.
- Assisting business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and management. May act as a project manager on some, small size, projects.
- Defining use cases to articulate new functional software needs and the roles of each class of application user.
- Analyzing the impact of change requests.
- Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA; assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases.
- Assisting in the definition of roll out, training and user support plans.
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, role and accountability diagrams and business-focused story boards.
- Bachelor's degree in business or computer science.
- 5 years experience in business analysis and complex business projects, in the banking sector.
- Experience with working with clients and stakeholders within the business.
- Greek and English fluent.
- Experience working in global delivery environment.
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Msc degree in a relevant field .
- Experience in the implementation of banking front end solutions (both for the branch and digital channels).
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Indicate the source of the advertisement in your application: douleuw.gr.
- Travel time, up to 100% or 5 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements).
- Regular contract.
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.