Business Security Advisory EU
Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos Group is recruiting a
Business Security Advisory EU, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 291 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 108 franchise stores and over 13 500 employees.
- The position of Manager, Business Security Advisory is a position within the Ahold Delhaize Global Support Office IT organization. The job folder will partner with the business to ensure that business needs are met while also ensuring that a proper level of security is maintained for data, systems and third party business partners. He/she will serve as the local (on-site) information security subject matter expert and liaison between the business and the other security teams.
- Conducts initial and ongoing formal assessments information security risks related to business projects and vendors, determines the potential impact of those risks, and conducts follow-up, throughout the project lifecycle, on any necessary remediation efforts.
- Ensures that IT solutions and business processes comply with company policy, company controls and applicable legal and regulatory requirements while also ensuring that business objectives are met.
- Develops a specialized knowledge of and key relationships with the local brand, ensuring that security is imbedded in each brand and that their security needs are being met.
- Collaborates with other team members to identify opportunities for implementing common security solutions or leveraging existing solutions.
- Develops strategies and drives efforts to facilitate business ownership of data, including creating/providing necessary tools for identification and tracking of data repositories, training materials and professional presentations.
- Demonstrates specialized knowledge, including data protection methods, in at least one of the following areas and, as required, shares this expertise with other team members to facilitate ongoing activities (AIX and Linux, the Windows operating system and Active Directory, Networking technologies, Mobile computing technologies, Cloud computing technologies).
- Actively expands consulting and assessment capabilities through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with internal customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cyber Security or relevant field. Master’s degree in relevant field.
- 2 years relevant experience in Information Security or IT functions. Prior experience in retail environment will be consider an asset.
- Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with security-related legal and regulatory requirements.
- Strong results orientation and accountability to deliver results.
- Advanced communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- The company offers a competitive remuneration package and excellent career prospects.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.