Business Intelligence Analyst
AB Vasilopoulos is recruiting a Business Intelligence Analyst,
to be based in Athens, Greece.
- Alfa Beta is one of the largest retail chain with 298 Super Markets, 16 Cash & Carry, 141 franchise stores and over 14 000 employees. Alfa Beta Vassilopoulos is a member of Ahold Delhaize Group that operates a network of 21 companies in 3 continents (11 countries), 375 000 employees and is trusted by more than 50 million customers on a weekly basis.
- Assesses and monitors market and AB performance highlighting strengths and opportunities derived by assortment, promotion and market share performance.
- Participates in promotional planning assessing AB promotional activities.
- Designs and develops tools and procedures to provide insights to procurement & marketing to optimize promo investments.
- Monitors market & AB assortment performance in terms of growth and market share assessing opportunity gaps in geographical level, shop type and product or category level.
- Executes market & AB performance reporting.
- Participates in the ongoing transformation and innovation of the company, especially in promotional effectiveness and categories performance.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Mathematics or Economics.
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience. Knowledge of Retail, FMCG, Research Analysis or Consulting and brand management, as well as of the greek grocery retail industry would be considered a plus.
- Fluency in English language both written & spoken.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in Business Intelligence tools (e.g. SAP BO).
- Understanding of SQL queries and database joins. Familiarity with programming languages such as Python and R would also be considered a plus.
- Data visualization skills (dashboards, reports) combined with high ability to understand and analyze numerical data.
- Ability to combine and integrate data from several sources.
- Strong problem solving with emphasis on analytical, conceptual and business thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal and adaptive skills, able to work in an agile way.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.