Business Development Specialist – Assistant to General Manager
European Reliance S.A. is recruiting a Business Development Specialist - Assistant to General Manager, to be based in Athens, Greece.
- In European Reliance we daily strive and create the circumstances that allow us to be a healthy, solvent and reliable insurance company. Since 1997, our Company is publicly listed on the Athens Stock Exchange. We provide full insurance coverage to individuals and to businesses and continuously invest in new products. We assist in every possible way and with constancy our consumers to help them understand that the insurance coverage is valuable for them and their families and that it is even more valuable in periods of economic poverty.
We retain one of the largest networks in the insurance industry and every agent daily applies the central philosophy of the Company, to stay close to the insured and treat them uniquely. We offer schemes and services that correspond to the needs of the consumers, in more than 100 points of sales throughout Greece, through our Sales Network, which consists of more than 5,400 insurance agents that have full and continuous educational training on a constant basis, to cover the needs of 618,000 insurance policies. Our Company is characterized by prudent management, has zero bank debt and in 2018 compensated our insured with € 93,6 mil.
- ALTER EGO S.A., member of EUROPEAN RELIANCE Group of Companies and one of the most prominent companies in integrated facility management services, is seeking to hire Business Development Specialist - Assistant to General Manager. The person in this position will be responsible for supporting the General Manager in his obligations regarding the organization’s management and development. The ideal candidate should possess sales, organizational and managerial skills.
- Assist in the achievement of the company's annual corporate sales and revenue goals.
- Cold-calling and appointment-setting.
- Attend meetings, conference calls and take minutes in order to action follow up.
- Responsible for the support of sales activities including, but not limited to, preparation of RFP responses, coordination of marketing activities, social media, etc.
- Participate in negotiations with potential clients.
- Involved in collating and analyzing data, managing spreadsheets and creating reports.
- Participation in the recording of procedures and the creation/renewal of policies.
- Participation in monitoring the achievement of the objectives of management team and the action plan of all departments of the company.
- BSc/BA in business administration, hospitality and tourism management, economics or relevant field; MSc/MA/MBA on the business field is a plus.
- Hos1-2 years of work experience in administrative or sales position in a business-to-business service provider.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Business English Proficient.
- Knowledge of the Italian language would be a plus.
- Strong evidence of business writing and numeracy skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong commercial background self-motivated and highly motivated.
- Excellent skills in business writing and good math skills.
- Organizational abilities.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonuses and commissions based on sales.
- Access to the latest technology, such as laptops, smart phones and tablets that will help you reach your earnings goals faster and more efficiently.
- The person who will be selected will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment and get a holistic view and broad experience while working.
- All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
- Indicate the source of the job vacancy in your application: douleuw.gr.